Want to learn how to make your own ketchup, salad dressings or yogurt? It's in there... How about a step-by-step tutorial on what to do with nuts, beans & seeds to get the greatest nutritional value? It's in there...
See what Kendahl has to say about her book:
What will the ebook help with?
- The basics of real food: From soaking and sprouting, to lacto-fermenting and working with raw dairy, you will see how to use real food in your kitchen, step by step.
- Colorful photos, for visual learners: If you are visual like me, then you may be in love with real food, but you need to see what water kefir is supposed to look like! My ebook makes sure to document every step, so that you don’t get lost.
- On GAPS? All but one recipe in the ebook is GAPS-legal. So you can learn real food without worrying about grains.
- Looking at food from a holistic perspective: For example, when you make butter you are also making buttermilk. Learn to streamline the rhythm of your food production by understanding where your food comes from, and where it can go.
- You can print out the ebook: Keep a copy of this printed ebook in your kitchen, for easy reference. Just print and bind, or hole punch and put into a binder.
- Grains, Nuts, Beans, & Seeds: Sprouted Flour, Soaking and Dehydrating Nuts, Beans, and Seeds.
- Working with Raw Dairy: Butter, Buttermilk, Yogurt three ways, Whey, and Cream Cheese.
- Salad Dressings: Basic Vinaigrette, Garlic & Herb Vinaigrette, Ranch Dressing
- Traditional Bone Broths & Stocks: Beef Stock, Chicken Stock, and Shellfish Stock.
- Lacto-fermented Condiments: Ketchup, Hand-Beaten Mayonnaise, and Traditional Sauerkraut.
- Probiotic Drinks: Beet Kvass and Water Kefir.